Where are you located?
The Alaska Wolf Lodge Bed and Breakfast is located a convenient ½ block from the city bus route, 1 mile from downtown Juneau, just 6.2 miles from the Juneau Airport, and 10.5 miles from the Alaska Ferry.
What is your pet policy?
No guest pets please. The Alaska Wolf Lodge is home to a loveable Great Dane named Shadow.
What is your smoking policy?
We provide a large outdoor covered patio area for our smoking guests; however, no smoking is allowed indoors.
Do you provide shuttle service?
We are not equipped to provide airport or ferry shuttle service; however, we will be happy to provide you with taxi and rental car information when you book your stay with us.
When is checkin/checkout?
Check in begins at 3 p.m. Checkout is 11:00 a.m. However, we will gladly work with our guests to accommodate early arrivals and late departures depending upon our room availability at the time. Bag storage is available.
What is included in the rate?
Rates include double occupancy and a continental breakfast each morning. During the summer months, guests may choose to enjoy a sit-down, 2-course gourmet breakfast in our glass dining room for a nominal fee of $5/person/day.
What is the deposit policy?
We take advance reservations months, and sometimes, even years in advance for the busy summer tourism season. Because of limited availability of rooms during these peak summer months, we must respectfully impose the following conditions:
(1) A one night, non-refundable deposit is required to secure all reservations.
(2) There is a 30-day cancellation policy. Therefore, if you cancel within 30 days of your reservation, you will be charged for each room night you reserved.
(3) Guests are requested to please note arrival and departure dates carefully since they are responsible for all dates reserved.
(4) A 50% non-refundable deposit applies to all weddings and special events.
(5) No refunds will be made for unused days due to late arrival or early departure.
What forms of payment are accepted?
While we prefer payment by cash, personal check or traveler's checks, we do accept Visa and Mastercard for payment.